At Actable, we are redefining marketing services by putting the customer at the center of our world. As we define a new business category, the Customer Data Agency, we turn the old, channel-driven marketing paradigm inside-out. Our customer-first approach strengthens, expands and enhances our clients’ relationships with their customers, and is built around the core data disciplines that are required for marketing success in the digital age: collection, organization, activation, enrichment, and optimization.
Our results-oriented culture is built on a diverse set of skills possessed by a collaborative and forward-looking team who are hungry to deliver solutions to tough problems, working with our clients to achieve new marketing milestones.
We are looking for innovative minds and team players to join our growing team, with offices in New Yok City and Portland, OR.
The Marketing Operations Specialist is Actable’s key executional role. The Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for the operational deployment of 1st party data strategies developed by our team of Strategists and client leaders. This person will partner with Strategists, Developers, and Analysts to traverse the last mile of digital transformation – real-time, cross-channel, customer experiences. Specific responsibilities include:
- Achieving a detailed understanding of client first-party data sets
- Building audiences from first party data in a wide variety of tools using Boolean logic
- Deploying audiences into client marketing channels such as Facebook, Google Ads, Email providers, personalized websites, and more
- Developing and clarifying client business objectives / requirements for custom projects
- Delivering reporting & visualizations on 1st party customer data activations
- Executing 1st party data-driven marketing strategies that can be implemented practically
- Producing documentation – client-facing & internal – that unlocks our internal scaling capacity
Our candidate is a well-rounded digital marketer. This person likely has 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing services, with agency experience highly desired. This person should be comfortable both in short-term projects and longer-term agency retainers. Specifically, desirable experience includes:
- Ability to turn customer data into marketing action and understand how to measure it.
- Experience with one or more CDPs including but not limited to Lytics, Segment Personas, Tealium AudienceStream, mParticle, AgileOne, SimonData, Quaero, Salesforce, or Adobe (experience with many other marketing technologies may be a suitable substitute for the right candidate)
- Experience in more than one digital marketing channel: site personalization, email, digital advertising (SEM, display, social, programmatic), or mobile app development
- Knowledge of reporting in Google Analytics
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven
- Outstanding communication skills
Nice to have:
As an early stage company, all of our employees are flex players bring special skills beyond their core competencies that help them go ‘above and beyond’ in their contributions. As such, there are some experiences that would really differentiate the ideal candidate:
- Data visualization using Google Data Studio, Tableau, Lookr, or similar technology
We are looking for people who are willing to come to an early-stage start-up to help us build something truly special, learn continuously, and have fun along the way. This is an environment for A-players who inherently believe that real-time, cross-channel customer experiences are the inevitable future of marketing. The ideal employee must display Actable’s core values on a daily basis:
- We act with integrity, always. We are sincere and honest with our clients and with each other.
- We are relentlessly curious. We like to ask, “why,” we love to learn, and we are never satisfied with “good enough.”
- We love to innovate. We build things and invent solutions and products that our clients need.
- We focus on results, and continuous improvement. We drive incremental revenue for our clients on an ongoing basis.
- We collaborate. We share, teach and learn together. We have a ton of fun along the journey.
At Actable, our team is our most important asset . We work with clients from a variety of backgrounds and experiences, whose shared goal is to connect with customers in meaningful ways that build trust and value. Our ability to deliver great work to them is rooted in our commitment to a diverse, inclusive culture that is built around the belief that we learn and grow better together.
In building our team, what matters most is that you are yourself when you’re with us. We welcome the unique contributions of our employees and seek to celebrate and support individual voices for the collective benefit of our team and our customers. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. For more information please email email@example.com.